333 Langtown Road
Preston, IA 52069
Job Objective To obtain a Food Worker position that enables me to make a positive contribution to company by utilizing my skills to their fullest potential
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge knowledge of food preparation and service
- Steep knowledge of health hazards in food preparation
- Familiarity with food service equipment and kitchen utensils
- Wide knowledge of hazards to health in food preparation and service
- Ability to supervise employees in routine food service tasks
Banner Health, Preston, IA
February 2005 – Present
- Administered work of Food Service Worker.
- Handled orders and served food to customers.
- Managed cash register and assisted cooks.
- Operated soda fountain and served ice cream and sodas.
- Supervised Food Service Worker with regard to proper techniques of serving food and cleaning facilities.
MASCHIO’S FOOD SERVICE, Preston, IA
August 2000 – January 2005
- Set up assigned stations and served orders.
- Interpreted current prices to customers.
- Maintained carts, counter tops and equipment and recorded food temperatures.
- Updated dates on open containers of food and monitored equipment temperature.
- Ensured safety and sanitation rules are followed.
High School Diploma
Miami High School, Miami, FL