3929 Willow Greene Drive
Notasulga, AL 36866
Job Objective Actively seeking a Fish Cutter job with the right company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of fish filleting, cutting, portioning and display
- In-depth knowledge of fish trimming, processing and cooking methods
- Remarkable knowledge of HACCP, quality control and cleanliness standards
- Familiarity with lifting and handling heavy loads up to 75 pounds
- Ability to cut and size fish portions as per client specifications
- Ability to use knives and tools for cutting and filleting fishes, safely
American Fish & Seafood, Notasulga, AL
August 2012 – Present
- Received, checked and stored all fishes and documented fish quantity.
- Filleted and discarded non-edible parts like scales and bones from fish.
- Cut, sliced and portioned fish according to customer’s orders.
- Placed and showcased fish cuts and merchandise in the display area, in an attractive manner.
- Cleaned workplace and equipments to maintain hygiene and HACCP standards.
- Operated and maintained proper functioning of all assigned equipments.
Foodland Super Market, Ltd., Notasulga, AL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Washed and filleted fishes and removed their non-edible parts.
- Cut, trimmed and stored fishes to meet customer specifications.
- Stocked and rotated all uncut fishes and fish cuts in proper storage area.
- Updated and maintained records related to fish items, accurately.
- Cleaned and sanitized work area, knives and other related equipments.
- Maintained food quality of all supplies, in compliance with established food and safety regulations.
High School Diploma
Clinton Prairie Jr Sr High School, Frankfort, IN