27 Tenmile Road
Needham, MA 2192
Job Objective To be given the opportunity to secure a Financial Worker position and use my training to boost growth and increase clientele
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in social services agency
- Huge knowledge of interviewing techniques and agency programs
- Deep knowledge of available community resources
- Proficient with MAXIS data information system
- Ability to maintain profitable relationships and interpret legal documents
- Ability to coordinate job activities and take decisions
The Methodist Hospital, Needham, MA
February 2005 – Present
- Carried out varied tasks with regard to eligibility of clients.
- Developed initial and on-going eligibility for various income maintenance programs.
- Coordinated about program requirements and with program participants.
- Imparted education and assistance to health care enrollees.
Montefiore Medical Center, Needham, MA
August 2000 – January 2005
- Managed client interviews and interpreted application procedures to individuals.
- Maintained records and imparted information to Child Support Officers.
- Interpreted income maintenance programs and rules.
- Handled client complaints and developed contacts with community resources.
- Outlined referrals to social services.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
San Diego State University, San Diego, CA