2674 Trainer Avenue
Bloomington, IL 61701
Job Objective To obtain an Excavation Laborer position in a highly reputed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent experience in performing excavation and landscaping for projects
- Sound knowledge of construction practices and procedures
- Profound knowledge of installing sceptic systems and drains
- Ability to interpret various instructions for excavation activities
- Ability to maintain knowledge of proven systems
- Familiarity of performing troubleshoot and resolving issues
ASI Leasing LLC, Bloomington, IL
August 2012 – Present
- Prepared forms and layout for excavation projects and ensured compliance to specifications.
- Operated various tamping machines as per grade specifications.
- Inspected machines and equipments and if required performed repairs.
- Assisted to load and unload excavation materials to and from site.
- Maintained neat and clean work area and tools for various excavation activities.
- Assisted to dig trenches and placed pipes and cables as per requirement.
Hoar Construction, Bloomington, IL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Prepared reports for any unsafe equipments and informed supervisor immediately.
- Maintained safety of company vehicles and ensured optimal utilization.
- Performed bi-monthly inspections on excavation vehicles andprepared reports for foreman.
- Maintained work site and assisted to remove snow and provided landscaping.
- Provided technical support to various excavation contracts and ensured completion of work.
- Ensured compliance to customer requirements and completed activities.
High School Diploma
Pleasant View High School, Ozark, AR