2305 Carriage Lane
Bloomsburg, PA 17815
Job Objective Seeking the chance to utilize my skills as an experienced Dietary Worker while helping company meet or exceed long-term goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience of food service and cashiering
- Profound knowledge of food presentation and room decoration
- Ability to sterilize dishes, glassware, silverware, utensils, pots, pans,
- Ability to prepare food for cafeteria tray line and special events
- Ability to prepare and deliver nourishments
- Excellent food handling and storage skills as well as solid cash counting skills
Saint Vincent Catholic Medical Centers, Bloomsburg, PA
February 2005 – Present
- Handled cafeteria customers and maintained work area.
- Maintained food using freshness dating and sanitation methods.
- Managed cash transactions, meal tickets and doctor charges.
- Ensured food presentation is appealing.
- Cooked and delivered food for in-house meetings.
Englewood Hospital and Medical Center, Bloomsburg, PA
August 2000 – January 2005
- Distributed meal trays to patient rooms.
- Maintained work area and equipment and stored food.
- Handled cash register and replenished serving stations.
- Maintained an appealing café and replenished food items.
- Ensured food presentation is tempting.
Bachelor’s Degree in Dietetics
Southern Vermont College, Bennington, VT