2295 Philadelphia Avenue
Orem, UT 84058
Job Objective Seeking a Die Cutter position with a growing company in which my skills will be put to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Relevant experience of cutting, production and inspection of die cut pieces
- Thorough knowledge of flexographic die cutting, printing and creasing methods
- Exceptional knowledge of set up, operation and maintenance of flexographic presses and die cutting machinery
- Familiarity with reading drawings, interpreting work orders and performing precise measurements
- Ability to lift and handle heavy objects and work overtime
- Ability to deliver high quality customer-specific products in a timely manner
Sealing Devices Inc, Orem, UT
August 2012 – Present
- Interpreted and followed work orders and production schedules to complete assigned jobs.
- Measured and loaded die material and chemical solutions into machines.
- Cut work pieces and removed cut loads, in a safe manner.
- Examined completed work pieces to verify conformance to specifications.
- Entered and maintained all die production data into computer.
- Operated and controlled machine equipments like die cutting machines and die press.
Multi Packaging Solutions, Inc, Orem, UT
May 2009 – July 2012
- Arranged and fixed die board, guide, fingers and gauge pins prior to die cutting process.
- Selected and cut appropriate die materials to specific sizes and shapes.
- Collected cut parts from bed of machine and sharpened their edges.
- Checked and validated product conformance to customer specifications.
- Documented the time taken for die production and number of die produced.
- Operated, adjusted and maintained press, feeders and die cutting machinery.
Associate Degree in Horticulture
Turtle Mountain Community College, Belcourt, ND