3781 Loving Acres Road
Kansas City, MO 64110
Job Objective Searching for a Crisis Worker position in which to put my skills to work for well-established and growing company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Familiarity with counseling and psychotherapy
- Wide knowledge of social work services, psychosocial and psychiatric assessment
- Ability to provide emotional and administrative support to patients
- Ability to provide information to victims about the legal system
- Ability to develop a plan of action and makes appropriate referrals to other agencies
Hawaii Pacific Health, Kansas City, MO
February 2005 – Present
- Imparted assessment and stabilization of individuals with mental illness and emotional distress.
- Managed presenting symptoms of psychiatric emergency.
- Administered crisis intervention counseling to sexual assault victims.
- Handled medical-legal process and gathered medical-legal evidence.
- Formulated written reports and imparted information to victims about law.
Charlotte Hungerford Hosptial, Kansas City, MO
August 2000 – January 2005
- Imparted emotional and administrative support to patients.
- Conducted mental health evaluation and gathered patient’s age specific treatment.
- Coordinated with on-call psychiatrist.
- Aided as advocate for clients and followed up mental health services.
- Managed commitment process through screening centers.
Associate Degree in Social Science
Chattahoochee Valley Community College, Phenix City, AL