3754 Lakeland Park Drive
Alpharetta, GA 30201
Job Objective To obtain a Concrete Laborer position in a company that provides an open environment with many opportunities for continuous growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in monitoring work as a concrete labourer
- Immense knowledge of basic concrete construction tools
- Outstanding knowledge of various diesel and gas machinery
- Ability to interpret blueprints and plans for construction activities
- Ability to handle various equipments as per safety policies
- Familiarity of lifting heavy materials for processes
The Conlan Company, Alpharetta, GA
August 2012 – Present
- Administered various aspects of concrete work in different weather conditions.
- Surveyed work site and interpreted site blueprints and performed carpentry work.
- Monitored various concrete labour activities for commercial and industrial projects.
- Provided assistance to trades people in different construction activities.
- Maintained optimal safety regulations for shop keeping activities.
- Monitored weather conditions and ensured appropriate curing.
Lincoln Concrete Specialists, Alpharetta, GA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Monitored loading and unloading of construction materials.
- Managed and operated various construction related equipments and assisted in the removal debris.
- Performed preventative maintenance on various company equipments.
- Utilized various tape measures and measured the distance between each of the column.
- Prepared appropriate work area and provided efficient concrete footing for projects.
High School Diploma
Mount Vernon High School, Mt Vernon, IL