2471 Roosevelt Road
Wichita, KS 67202
Job Objective To secure a Community Service Worker position with company where my skills and training will be utilized to their fullest potential while becoming a valuable member of team
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of functions of County, State and Federal agencies
- Deep knowledge of community resources and interviewing techniques
- Familiarity with public relations, life threatening disease, inadequate housing, unemployment and substance abuse
- Ability to coordinate with varied people and interpret written materials well
- Ability to deal with families that have serious domestic conflicts
Community Service Worker
Sequoia Equities Inc., Wichita, KS
February 2005 – Present
- Managed development, maintenance and enforcement of care plans.
- Aided as member of case management team.
- Imparted information on community and governmental resources.
- Extended in-home and other support services.
- Conducted other relevant duties as assigned.
High School Diploma
Portland High School, Portland, CT