1063 Wildrose Lane
Detroit, MI 48207
Job Objective Dependable Addictions Worker searching for a highly regarded company in which to secure a full or part-time position.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in managing foster care services for youth and children catering to special needs
- Profound knowledge of developing learning based treatment plans
- Exceptional knowledge of maintaining counseling relationships
- Ability to collate and analyze data
- Ability to prepare training programs on child’s behavior and parenting
- Ability to maintain good relationships with families and care givers
Child Case Worker
Good Shepherd Services, Detroit, MI
February 2005 – Present
- Assisted families in following all child safety practices and facilitated in well being of children.
- Develop a team comprising of family and community members and found solutions for children.
- Coordinated with parents and obtained conclusions to ensure child safety.
- Investigated children with problems and separated children from abusive caregivers.
- Prepared plans for preserving families or preparing children to adjust in other families.
- Maintained records of all activities, summaries and assessments made.
- Ensured all activities compliance with Federal and State mandates.
Child Case Worker
Coalition For Hispanic Family Services, Detroit, MI
August 2000 – January 2005
- Assisted in placing children in foster homes and providing counseling to parents on legal adoption cases.
- Determined children need by reviewing all psychological needs.
- Reviewed all foster homes and personality traits of adoptive parents.
- Inspected all environmental factors of foster homes and ensured protection in foster homes.
- Administered children and families and provided intervention to family.
- Coordinated with parents and resolved all child problems related to nurturing.
- Provided assurance to parents, children on various adoptive needs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Child Development
Gannon University, Erie, PA