254 Bryan Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55102
Job Objective Seeking a Child Care Worker position in which to put my years of experience and training to work to develop my career and enhance the growth of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in resolving problems of abuse and neglect of special children
- Outstanding knowledge of children care
- Wide knowledge of casework process, organizational systems, and community resources
- In-depth knowledge in the care of infants and small children
- Ability to plan, organize and lead therapeutic groups and daily activities
- Ability to protect client at all circumstances
- Ability to meet the changing needs of children and youth
Child Care Worker
Signature Health Inc., Saint Paul, MN
February 2005 – Present
- Provided training to clients such as drawing and painting.
- Facilitated in developing child’s skills through various projects.
- Assisted and participated in children play and opted appropriate activity for individual.
- Participated in reading stories and learning nursery rhymes with children.
- Maintained basic learning for children such as color and numbers.
- Administered children attendance on a regular basis.
Child Care Worker
Arkansas Children’s Hospital, Saint Paul, MN
August 2000 – January 2005
- Coordinated with various groups and provided rehabilitation programs to youth.
- Administered youth activities and exerted behavioral influences on same.
- Managed development of treatment plan for youth for assigned group.
- Prepared status reports for children and prepared necessary progress reports on same.
- Supervised working of youth rights and supervised it on treatment plan.
- Assisted in helping children understand need for safety and following it.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition
Rust College, Holly Springs, MS