3181 Round Table Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45241
Job Objective Seeking reputable company in which to obtain a Case Worker position and use my knowledge in this field to further boost my career and to assist in the growth and expansion of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Familiarity with crisis intervention, conflict resolution and problem focused counseling
- Exceptional knowledge of case management
- Wide knowledge of theories and practices of counseling and social work,
- Outstanding skills of social work and human resources
- Ability to apply clinical social work theory and interventions
- Ability to monitor and assesse client progress
- Ability to work on Internet and manage emails
Lutheran Social Services, Cincinnati, OH
February 2005 – Present
- Assisted others in communication all psychosocial information.
- Assisted clients in all assessment interviews.
- Developed service plans for clients and maintained it safely.
- Ensured confidentiality of all clients and programs.
- Prepared documentations and finished all reports within timeline.
Housing & Services, Inc, Cincinnati, OH
August 2000 – January 2005
- Assisted foster children, adoption and natural parents in providing necessary counseling services.
- Coordinated with clients and explained all child welfare regulations and rules.
- Identified needs of clients and provided appropriate services accordingly.
- Developed plans and goals with assistance from children and families.
- Collated all necessary information required for adoption subsidy.
- Maintained records of all necessary paperwork according to deadlines.
High School Diploma
Marsh Valley High School, Arimo, ID