849 Wildrose Lane
Detroit, MI 48224
Job Objective Looking for a Bindery Cutter position that will allow me to heighten my career in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of arrangement, resizing, folding and binding paper sheets
- In-depth knowledge of operation, control and maintenance of paper cutting and complex bindery machines
- Remarkable knowledge of various types of paper folds and different types of coated and uncoated paper stock
- Familiarity with accurate interpretation of written work orders and job specifications
- Ability to produce paper-based products of correct dimensions and without machining marks
- Ability to work with assigned team, in a helpful andproductive manner
Express Employment Professionals, Detroit, MI
August 2012 – Present
- Putand arranged reels of wire, cloth, paper and other material onto bindery machine.
- Set up, operated and controlled bindery machines, in a proper and safe manner.
- Poured glue intodesignated pot and controlledoutflow of glue during machine operation.
- Folded, cut, and bound paper sheets of varying sizes and thickness, as required.
- Documented number of items produced and time taken for their production, on a daily basis.
- Reported technical faults in machines and assisted with minor repairs.
Everything Marketing, LLC, Detroit, MI
May 2009 – July 2012
- Interpreted and followed job orders and technical specifications.
- Operated and adjusted machine controls to perform paper cutting, printing and binding tasks.
- Measured dimensions of all paper sheets and put them on bed of machine.
- Rolled and folded all oversized paper sheets to ensure uniformity in size.
- Cut paper and spine of book body to specified dimensions, in a safe manner.
- Checked all finished products to detect and correct uneven paper edges and dimensional errors.
High School Diploma
Boylan Catholic High School, Rockford, IL