3084 Williams Mine Road
Newark, NJ 7102
Job Objective To obtain an Aviation Machinist position that will allow me to utilize my skills and has potential for growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of installation, repair, and maintenance of aircraft engines and components
- In-depth knowledge of machining practices and operation of industrial machining tools
- Remarkable knowledge of Quality Assurance and report generation practices
- Familiarity with inspection, servicing, and modification of aircraft machinery
- Ability to communicate with company employees and clients, politely
- Ability to understand and follow safety rules, technical manuals and schematics, properly
Tyonek Native Corporation, Newark, NJ
August 2012 – Present
- Set up, operated and regulated controls of machine shop equipments, efficiently.
- Assembled, tested, and rebuilt part and sub-assemblies, as needed.
- Checked final parts and ensured accuracy of parts dimensions and alignment, as per specifications.
- Prepared and maintained correct and complete work done, expenses incurred and inventory ordering.
- Repaired and maintained faulty aircraft engines and related systems.
- Ordered and maintained stock of work-related tools and spare parts.
Triumph Group, Inc., Newark, NJ
May 2009 – July 2012
- Examined and tested aircraft engine, hydraulic system and other system components, thoroughly.
- Interpreted and followed service bulletins, machine blueprints, and job specifications.
- Planned and executed type and sequence of work processes for part repair and replacement.
- Repaired, modified, and maintained aircraft parts and sub-assemblies.
- Prepared and maintained complete records of all aircraft maintenance and repairs.
- Operated and maintained all assigned hand tools, gauges, and testing equipments, properly.
Bachelor’s Degree in Aircraft Maintenance
Appalachian State University, Boone, NC