2775 Camden Street
Sparks, NV 89431
Job Objective To obtain an Assembly Worker position with growing firm in which to enhance my abilities and be a positive influence on company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Ability to interpret instructions, specifications
- Ability to use hand tools, power tools and metal work
- Ability to perform flame cutting with the plasma cutting hand cutting tool
- Ability to read and understand welding blueprints and sketches
- Ability to test assemblies and replenishing stock
Kelly Services, Sparks, NV
February 2005 – Present
- Performed variety of welding and wiring functions.
- Monitored all work according to engineering specifications and schematic drawings.
- Managed work in assemblies and sub assemblies effectively.
- Installed various electrical components, interpreting various wiring charts.
Kenyon International, Inc., Sparks, NV
August 2000 – January 2005
- Identified structural components in preparing various production assemblies in blueprints.
- Performed structural pick up on completed and structured assemblies.
- Managed all reforming and refitting of assemblies to ensure its acceptability.
- Administered all joints with help of milling operations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Utah State University, Logan, UT