3677 Circle Drive
Houston, TX 77032
Job Objective Seeking an Assembly Laborer position in an organization where I can utilize my skills and be an asset to the employer.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in assembling products with help of power tools
- Outstanding knowledge of various production machines
- Thorough knowledge of scheduling production activities
- Ability to work with dangerous machinery in hot weather
- Ability to perform physical work for long hours
- Solid understanding of installing system components
Timken Inc., Houston, TX
August 2012 – Present
- Monitored mechanical malfunctions and if required performed manual assembly.
- Administered database system and checked every vehicle with help of time sheet.
- Performed regular and everyday maintenance checks on every tool utilized.
- Maintained accurate record of automotive parts and ensured minimum wastage.
- Inspected quality standards across facility and maintained optimal level of safety.
- Installed various parts of robotic production and maintained safety within facility.
Challenge Unlimited, Inc., Houston, TX
May 2009 – July 2012
- Monitored and greased threads that help the fuse to start and then put into fuse sockets.
- Assembled various ammunition projectile cartridges and managed tasks.
- Administered work of assembly station crew and ensured appropriate material placement.
- Ensured optimal quality of work as per internal and customer standards.
- Maintained neat and clean warehouse and monitored buildings and shelves.
- Managed inventory of materials and placed orders as per requirement.
High School Diploma
Mitchell-Baker High School, Camilla, GA