2892 Sheila Lane
Reno, NV 89501
Job Objective To obtain a Tube Welder job where I can use my skills, experience and strong work ethic to contribute to the growth of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in tube welding activities
- Operational knowledge of hand and power tools
- Profound knowledge of welding techniques
- Skilled in interpreting technical manuals
- Outstanding ability to perform unassisted manual labors
- Amazing ability to work effectively with co-workers
- Immense ability to follow instructions from Supervisor
Tradesmen International Inc., Reno, NV
August 2007 – Present
- Operated torches effectively to weld metals components.
- Clamped, aligned, and pre-heated metal parts prior to welding.
- Notified Supervisor about any equipment maintenance problems.
- Monitored welding process to prevent overheating.
- Examined completed welds to determine any defects.
- Measured metal parts using straightedges to ensure conformance with standard dimensions.
JBT Corporation, Reno, NV
May 2004 – July 2007
- Performed welding using GTAW, SMAW, FCAW and GMAW processes.
- Identified and repaired broken parts.
- Filled holes to prevent any leakages.
- Carried out welding in vertical, horizontal and overhead positions.
- Inspected completed work products to ensure conformance with specifications.
Associate Degree in Welding
Hostos Community College, Bronx, NY