3937 Copperhead Road
Windsor Locks, CT 6096
Job Objective Seeking a Pipeline Welder position with a growing company in which my skills will be put to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in pipeline welding activities
- Profound knowledge of pipeline repairs and maintenances
- Deep knowledge of API 1104 welding regulations
- Familiarity with transmission pipeline systems
- Skilled in operation of precision measuring instruments
- Amazing ability to work with blueprints and sketches
- Immense ability to work in flexible schedules to meet business needs
- Outstanding ability to travel and work in remote locations independently
T.D. Williamson, Inc., Windsor Locks, CT
August 2007 – Present
- Reported Supervisor about work progress and issues.
- Worked in compliance with DOT regulations.
- Performed pipeline welding as per company procedures.
- Maintained work environment safe and clean.
- Participated in safety meetings.
- Responded to emergency situations promptly.
- Performed on-call services.
- Inspected completed welds for any defects.
Pala Group, L.L.C, Windsor Locks, CT
May 2004 – July 2007
- Operated welding tools and equipment safely.
- Performed API 1104 and ASME code welding operations on pipelines.
- Assisted in measurement and set-up of pipeline systems.
- Secured, aligned and fitted pipe components before welding.
- Maintained records of daily work undertaken and materials used.
- Developed work procedures based on approved specifications.
- Utilized arc, gas-shielded arc and gas welding methodologies.
- Performed dismantling, reshaping, straightening and reassembling pipes for repair purposes.
Associate Degree in Welding Technology
Kennebec Valley Community College, Fairfield, ME