2967 Kinney Street
Holyoke, MA 1040
Job Objective To obtain a Pipe Welder job where I can use my skills, experience and strong work ethic to contribute to the growth of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in pipe welding
- Operational knowledge of hand and power tools
- Profound knowledge of welding codes and techniques
- Familiarity with welding characteristics and shrinkages of various metals
- Good understanding of SMAW and GMAW welding
- Amazing ability to install and repair piping systems
- Outstanding ability to interpret blueprints and engineering drawings
- Immense ability to work in adverse weather conditions
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
Advex Corporation, Holyoke, MA
August 2007 – Present
- Developed work instructions based on approved specifications.
- Selected materials and equipment required for pipe welding.
- Dismantled, reshaped and reassembled pipes using torches.
- Maintained daily records of work undertaken and materials used.
- Conducted inspections on completed welds for any defects.
- Supervised apprentice welders on their assigned work.
- Adhered to company and customer policies.
- Promoted safe work practices.
RTI International Metals, Inc., Holyoke, MA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Performed pipe repairs based on approved plans.
- Interpreted isometric and orthographic drawings to perform welding.
- Maintained the work area clean and organized.
- Notified Supervisor about unsafe conditions.
- Clamped, cut and assembled pipe components before welding.
- Performed welding according to specific codes.
- Identified risks and provided corrective actions.
- Evaluated installed piping systems based on specifications.
Associate Degree in Welding Technology
Truckee Meadows Community College, Reno, NV