15 Goosetown Drive
Charlotte, NC 28202
Job Objective To obtain Office Volunteer position where my years of experience and training can be helpful to the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in serving as office volunteer
- Sound knowledge of office organizational procedures
- Operational knowledge of office equipment
- Proficient with Microsoft products and data entry operations
- Ability to take directions from Manager and work accordingly
- Ability to process incoming and outgoing mails
- Ability to answer calls and perform clerical duties
Roger Williams Medical Center, Charlotte, NC
August 2007 – Present
- Greeted and addressed guest queries.
- Maintained office lobby clean and organized.
- Operated office equipment such as printer and copier efficiently.
- Updated office databases with latest data.
- Planned and coordinated office events.
- Followed-up on outstanding items until closed.
- Assisted other office volunteers as needed.
Lafayette General Medical Center, Charlotte, NC
May 2004 – July 2007
- Maintained inventory of office products.
- Answered phone calls and transferred calls to appropriate staff.
- Responded to general inquiries through phone and email.
- Assisted in development of promotional materials.
- Updated Contact Information System (CIS) with latest data.
- Provided basic administrative support services to Office Manager.
- Involved in writing and editing office documents.
- Provided assistance for long and short term projects.
High School Diploma
Washington High School, Fresno, CA