3978 Ocala Street
Winter Park, FL 32789
Job Objective Experienced Firefighter Volunteer seeking work within your esteemed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in serving as Firefighter Volunteer
- Sound knowledge of firefighting service techniques and procedures
- Operational knowledge of fire protection equipment
- Familiarity with evacuation procedures
- Proficient with fire protection systems and evacuation considerations
- Good understanding of building regulations for fire safety
- Ability to react quickly to emergency situations
- Ability to work in stressful situations
- Ability to provide fire rescue services independently and as a team
City of Goodyear, AZ, Winter Park, FL
August 2007 – Present
- Responded to emergency calls regarding fire and vehicle accidents.
- Performed search and rescue of victims during fire accidents.
- Directed traffic and controlled crowd at accident scenes.
- Worked with other volunteers to control fire situation.
- Positioned and operated fire service equipment such as fire hoses, extinguishers, generators and sprinkler system
- Evacuated people from accident sites.
- Provided emergency medical care including first-aid and CPR to victims.
- Identified building dangerous conditions and provided mitigation activities.
County of Marin, CA, Winter Park, FL
May 2004 – July 2007
- Performed cleaning and maintenance of firefighting equipment.
- Conducted building inspections to identify fire hazards.
- Educated public on fire safety precautions.
- Performed fire suppression and extinguishment activities.
- Conducted hydrant testing to ensure proper working condition.
- Maintained logs of material usage and daily activities.
- Involved in public relation activities such as station tours, kids birthday parties, and fire prevention seminars.
- Attended training exercise to improve performances.
High School Diploma
New Berlin High School, New Berlin, IL