4807 Norma Avenue
Washington, TX 77880
Job Objective To obtain Bookkeeping Volunteer position where my years of experience and training can be helpful to the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in performing bookkeeping activities
- Wide knowledge of accounting transactions and bookkeeping
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks and MS Office Suite
- Familiarity with account payables and receivables
- Strong knowledge of natural flow of accounting transactions
- Proficient with general ledger transactions
- Ability to process multi-state payroll, generate invoices, and perform general ledger transactions
- Ability to perform bookkeeping independently and as a team
- Ability to develop bookkeeping practices
- Ability to resolve any problems
Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Washington, TX
August 2007 – Present
- Managed financial transactions and reconciliations.
- Recorded revenue and expenses in accounting database.
- Prepared periodic and ad-hoc financial reports for management.
- Adhered to accounting policies and procedures.
- Prepared expense and inventory reports.
- Developed profit and loss statements.
- Managed expenditures within assigned budgets.
- Managed accounts payable and receivable operations.
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Washington, TX
May 2004 – July 2007
- Managed vendor contracts and communications.
- Coordinated with Directors in making critical financial decisions.
- Assisted in financial audit activities.
- Implemented fiscal procedures to meet organization’s goals.
- Performed general ledger duties.
- Verified and maintained invoices.
- Addressed any issues related to bookkeeping procedures.
- Reviewed and recommended improvements to financial systems.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
De Anza College, Cupertino, CA