545 Emily Drive
Charlotte, SC 28202
Job Objective Obtain work as Animal Shelter Volunteer and serve the organization to the best of my abilities.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Outstanding experience of volunteering in animal shelter
- Profound knowledge of animal behavior
- Skilled in care and handling animals
- Ability to interact calmly with animals
- Ability to determine incoming animal’s physical condition
- Ability to assess animal’s breed and age
Animal Shelter Volunteer
San Diego Humane Society, Charlotte, SC
August 2007 – Present
- Handled animals safely and confidently.
- Provided support in development of operational budget.
- Identified safety hazardous and recommended corrective actions.
- Developed monthly volunteering reports and weekly newsletters.
- Worked well with other volunteers in animal shelter.
- Assisted in development of volunteer policies and procedures.
- Conducted trainings in volunteer programs.
- Developed volunteer recognition, appreciation and advancement programs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Animal Sciences
Wright State University, Dayton, OH