1520 Ford Street
Santa Clara, CA 95050
Job Objective Searching for the opportunity to secure a position as Microsoft Trainer with company seeking dependable employee.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in facilitating group training sessions and coaching others
- Vast experience troubleshooting applications and installations
- Profound knowledge of Microsoft software
- Sound knowledge of the Microsoft Store organization and culture
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Uncommon ability to work for long hours
- Exceptional ability to work independently
Pantheon, Santa Clara, CA
February 2009 – Present
- Maintained Microsoft retail products and services.
- Delivered customer services as per established standards.
- Trained new employees on all MS products and services.
- Provided coaching and feedback to team members.
- Recognized training needs and analyzed sales results.
- Prepared reports as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Applications
Hofstra University, Hempstead, NY