2653 Pooz Street
Jackson, TN 38301
Job Objective Seeking the opportunity to utilize my skills as an experienced Biometrics Trainer while helping company excel and meet long-term goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Working knowledge of ASAT database
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows Applications, SQL Server and BAT
- Exceptional ability to develop Desired Learning Objectives (DLOs) for BAT courses of instruction, create supporting lesson plans and course support materials
- Ability to formally present materials in an understandable medium to meet DLOs
- Excellent ability to apply experience to resolve problems and make routine recommendations as necessary
- Uncommon ability to work independently
Makarios Solutions, Jackson, TN
February 2009 – Present
- Designed, developed and conducted Biometrics training course materials.
- Trained personnel by conducting seminars in CONUS and OCONUS.
- Performed training surveys as required.
- Supervised training specialists.
Harding Security Associates, Jackson, TN
September 2005 – January 2009
- Provided services of training developers.
- Developed and promoted training products.
- Provided training to units receiving Biometrics Equipment and systems.
Bachelor’s Degree in Clinical Research Administration
Los Angeles City College, Los Angeles, CA