4903 Brown Street
San Francisco, CA 94107
Job Objective Qualified Automotive Trainer seeking situation that allows me to use my knowledge to gain business for the company and to bring about positive change.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience working with young adults of a different culture
- Huge experience in Training and Development, preferably in Sales Training
- Extensive knowledge of various training methodologies
- Profound knowledge of software commonly used in the industry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional ability to work independently
AutoNation, San Francisco, CA
February 2009 – Present
- Taught automotive subject matter to students.
- Assisted in automotive curriculum development.
- Oversaw and took part in automotive lab activities.
- Developed project plans for Automotive School.
Kelly Automotive Services Group, San Francisco, CA
September 2005 – January 2009
- Utilized training policies and practices.
- Developed and maintained employees and promoted vehicle sales and parts.
- Guided development of automotive training and strategy.
- Delivered internal automotive training programs to achieve objectives.
- Monitored training efficiency and evaluated training delivery.
- Completed suitable enhancements in training quality.
Bachelor’s Degree in Automobile Engineering
Dixie State College, Saint George, UT