3597 Saint Francis Way
Brookfield, WI 53005
Job Objective Searching for a position as AutoCAD Trainer in which to exercise my knowledge in this field for both the good of company and to expand my career.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience working with CAD/CAM/CAE applications
- Proficient with CAE applications like ANSIS, Nastran, Femap and Moldflow
- Extensive knowledge of Finite Element Analysis (FEA) method
- Proven track record of on-time, high-quality deliverables
- Exceptional ability to generate clear product ideas and designs that focus on customer problems and solutions
Wyzant Tutoring, Brookfield, WI
February 2009 – Present
- Created new modules.
- Performed AutoCAD Training program.
- Prepared technical presentation for Autodesk.
Span Sysytems, Brookfield, WI
September 2005 – January 2009
- Reviewed CAE projects.
- Collaborated with product management.
- Determine customer requirements.
- Recommended application solutions.
- Documented analysis CAD results.
Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Design Technology
Chicago State University, Chicago, IL