2260 Emily Drive
Columbia, SC 29201
Job Objective To obtain a MWD Trainee position in which to utilize my prior training in this field for overall good of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge about measurements and drilling process
- Excellent communication skills, arithmetic, data entry and recording skills
- Strong interpersonal skill in a team environment
- Exceptional ability to read and interpret formation well logs and interpret directional survey information and other well-site data
- Strong ability to demonstrate technical aptitude to standards
Kelly Services, Columbia, SC
January 2009 – Present
- Provided Measurement while drilling services throughout drilling operation.
- Conducted Directional and Formation Evaluation services.
- Worked with team and made decisions regarding achieving clients’ objectives.
- Determined best way to accommodate clients’ requirements
- Assigned to these projects to become part of the process and the team that
Halliburton, Columbia, SC
March 2004 – December 2008
- Conducted assignments and measurement.
- Maintained equipment inventory.
- Checked equipment and directed repair requirements.
Bachelor’s Degree in Global Business Management
Diablo Valley College, Pleasant Hill, CA