3468 Parkview Drive
Irvine, CA 92614
Job Objective Dedicated Accounting Trainee seeking position with reputable company in which to enhance my skills while contributing to overall success of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Proficient with Hyperion and MRP and ERP Software system
- Familiarity with principles, procedures and practices of accounting
- Comprehensive knowledge of the laws, regulations and other principles that guide financial management
- Strong customer focus and ability to develop positive partnerships
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong leadership abilities
Broadlands Financial Group, Irvine, CA
January 2009 – Present
- Provided advice on tax and bank account issues.
- Developed financial management reports.
- Prepared reports and recommended on internal and external audits.
- Drafted monthly and annual accounts statements.
- Created non-cash journal.
Victaulic, Irvine, CA
March 2004 – December 2008
- Formulated MAS Reports.
- Remitted and reconciled accounts.
- Planned and assessed fiscal performance of company.
- Evaluated budgets and financial reports.
- Provided financial perspective and accounting process.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Weber State University, Ogden, UT