3828 Summit Street
Davenport, IA 52803
Job Objective Accountant Trainee seeking position with well-established company in which to enhance my career and bring value to company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Proficient with basic accounting functions
- Familiarity with principles, procedures and practices of accounting
- Wide knowledge of laws, regulations and other principles that guide financial management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel software
- Exceptional ability to deal with pressure and stress
State Compensation Insurance Fund, Davenport, IA
January 2009 – Present
- Prepared annual accounts and annual budgets.
- Prepared monthly management accounts and prepayment schedules.
- Drafted fee income progress reports.
- Assisted in processing payroll and maintained accounting system.
- Provided management information to bankers.
- Participated in monthly team meetings.
Franchise Tax Board, Davenport, IA
March 2004 – December 2008
- Entered financial transactions into accounting system.
- Maintained ledgers and accounting records.
- Prepared expenses reports.
Associate Degree in Accounts
James Sprunt Community College, Kenansville, NC