227 Rollins Road
Bloomington, NE 68929
Job Objective Seeking employment as Repo Trader in which my skills can be a positive influence on the growth of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in credit repo finance desk strategies
- Deep knowledge of fixed income markets and activities
- Profound knowledge of basic accoutnign principles
- Outstanding ability to analyze various repo processes
- Immense ability to work without supervision
- Sound skills to perform basic math for trade processes.
- Excellent skills to resolve all issues efficiently
- Solid understanding of interpersonal relations
- Ability to administer repo trading platforms
MAX Consulting Group, Inc., Bloomington, NE
August 2007 – Present
- Gathered and provide information to all traders and clients.
- Coordinated with operations team to ensure efficiency within required timeframe.
- Provided IT support to all credit repo processes for trading.
- Analyzed data to distinguish between acceptable and unacceptable collateral.
- Developed collaterals and ensure accurate pricing.
- Assisted to develop repo funding sources for asset classes.
- Maintained strong relationships with all internal sale clients.
- Administered transaction for repo and reverse repos credit product assets.
Penserra Securities LLC, Bloomington, NE
May 2004 – July 2007
- Administered pricing and haircuts for credit traders.
- Monitored funding costs in coordination with portfolio managers.
- Managed collateral risks for various counterparties.
- Ensured everyday pricing of portfolio and collateral balances with dealers.
- Developed reports for all portfolios for repo trades.
- Provided update to reverse repo book to manage multibillion dollar business.
- Assisted in interest rate fixings for all internal assets for organization.
- Analyzed macro economic development activities for monetary policies.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
Howard University, Washington, DC,