2676 Snider Street
Denver, CO 80221
Job Objective To obtain a Sports Therapist position in which I can enhance my skills and contribute to the growth of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience with sports therapeutic operations
- Deep knowledge of therapy techniques
- Familiarity with health fitness programs
- Skilled in sports massaging services
- Uncommon ability to provide therapies independently or in groups
- Amazing ability to provide accurate diagnosis
- Remarkable ability to develop injury management and prevention techniques
Sports Therapy And Rehabilitation, Inc, Denver, CO
August 2007 – Present
- Provided first-aid services to injured players.
- Examined injuries to determine whether players can continue playing.
- Conducted assessment to determine player readiness.
- Developed rehabilitation programs to meet player’s needs.
- Referred players to other health practitioners for extra treatments.
- Prepared players physically and mentally for sports events.
- Educated players about warming up and cooling down exercises.
- Advised players about nutritional diet to be followed.
PRO Sports Club, Denver, CO
May 2004 – July 2007
- Treated sports related injuries based on standards set by Sports Therapy Department.
- Examined player’s injuries and determined appropriate diagnosis.
- Advised players on posture and body mechanics.
- Utilized ultrasound, electric stimulation and hydrotherapy based treatments.
- Assisted in sales promotion of sports therapy services.
- Supervised other therapists to meet therapy goals.
Master’s Degree in Sports Therapy
Loma Linda University, Loma Linda, CA
Bachelor’s Degree in Sports Therapy
Marywood University, Scranton, PA