817 Bobcat Drive
Washington, MD 20005
Job Objective To obtain a Behavior Therapist position in which I can utilize my experience and training for the growth of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in providing behavioral therapeutic services
- Deep knowledge of psychiatric disorders
- Exceptional knowledge of milestones of social and physical development
- Familiarity with abuse reporting laws
- Skilled in conducting therapy sessions
- Amazing ability to provide therapy in residential setting
- Outstanding ability to develop treatment plans
- Ability to design and implement behavior interventions services
- Immense ability to build good relationships with patients
Nova Medical Group, Washington, MD
August 2007 – Present
- Provided behavioral services to emotionally disturbed patients.
- Ensured the working environment is clean and safe.
- Participated in training programs for professional development.
- Coordinated with Lead Therapist to develop behavior intervention programs.
- Maintained confidentiality of patient information.
- Worked with clinical team to achieve patient’s development goals.
- Maintained personal and professional demeanor during stressful situations.
Clarity Service Group, Washington, MD
May 2004 – July 2007
- Updated behavioral treatment methodologies based on latest researches.
- Coordinated patient care services.
- Developed psychotropic medication plans.
- Monitored and recorded patient’s behavior changes.
- Communicated patient’s progress in team meetings.
- Trained other Therapists on behavioral intervention practices.
- Prepared new case documentations.
- Prepared patient documentations for authorizations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology
Hood College, Frederick, MD