3425 Broadcast Drive
Charlotte, NC 28206
Job Objective To secure a position with a reputable company in which to exercise my knowledge and training as a QA Tester.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in quality assurance, performance testing
- Familiarity with automated tools, Black box and white box testing techniques and methodologies
- Proficient with HP QuickTest Pro, HP LoadRunner, Mercury WinRunner, TestPartner, Selenium UNunit, JUnit
- Huge knowledge of executing automated scripts
- Deep knowledge of requirements review and manual test verification
- Solid understanding of testing methods and Software Establishment Life Cycle
- Ability to review test plans, create test scripts, execute integrations
- Ability to develop and maintain advanced automated regression test scripts
QA Tester, August 2005 – Present
Systems Integration Solutions, Inc., Charlotte, NC
- Carried out software compatibility tests.
- Handled databases of regular test defects.
- Outlined test plans, scenarios, scripts and procedures.
- Established methods, standards and procedures.
- Innovated testing programs and documented software defects.
- Tracked success and maintained test procedures.
QA Tester, May 2000 – July 2005
Amtex Systems Inc., Charlotte, NC
- Analyzed software for testing.
- Evaluated problems with program function.
- Handled software testing programs.
- Reviewed user problems.
- Administered program performance.
- Handled product design reviews.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Bennett College, Greensboro, NC