320 Washburn Street
Baton Rouge, LA 70816
Job Objective To secure a position as QA Automation Tester with established company in which I can continue to grow and excel in this field for the good of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience of establishing request based and data driven automated tests
- Profound knowledge of User Acceptance Test and automated testing of websites
- Familiarity with test automation and descriptive programming
- Huge knowledge of MSF Agile and MSF CMMI along with automation tools
- Solid understanding of performance & load testing, functional & system testing, test case design and execution
- Skilled in automated testing and defect tracking tools
- Ability to manage competing demands
QA Automation Tester, August 2005 – Present
Teksystems, Baton Rouge, LA
- Managed automated and manual testing of web applications.
- Established test plans, cases and testing estimates.
- Checked bugs, handled functional tests and monitored defects.
- Coordinated with project teams, developers and team members.
- Carried out configuration test planning.
- Aided daily bug triage process and status meetings.
QA Automation Tester, May 2000 – July 2005
Apex Systems, Baton Rouge, LA
- Outlined test automation and supervised Automated Test Framework.
- Evaluated output generated from automated tests.
- Coordinated with management team.
- Imparted technical support.
- Recommended testing changes.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Sacramento City College, Sacramento, CA