1547 Poe Lane
Kansas City, KS66207
Job ObjectiveQualified Nondestructive Tester searching for a position with a growing company where my skills and knowledge can grow.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide knowledge of the ultrasonic-eddy current, magnetic particle, liquid penetrant and industrial x-ray radiographic methods
- Good knowledge of the various shapes, sizes, and density of flaw indications
- Amazing ability to develop, modify, and adapt ultrasonic-eddy current, magnetic particle
- Outstanding ability to interpret flaw indications
Tyco International,Kansas City, KS
August 2005 – Present
- Conducted various tests and determined resemblance to nondestructive specifications in metal parts.
- Set up test equipments following procedures established.
- Conducted ultrasonic tests and detected discontinuities in metal structure.
- Evaluated test results against designated standards.
- Prepared reports outlining findings and conclusions.
- Maintained equipment records and documents.
Tyco, Kansas City, KS
May 2000 – July 2005
- Detected and interpreted flaws in metal parts.
- Maintained a safe and clean work environment.
- Maintained records and documents actions.
- Ensured adherence to Depot Maintenance Accounting and Production System (DMAPS) guidelines.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Applications
Grayson County College, Denison, TX