3607 Nancy Street
Garner, NC 27529
Job Objective Looking for employment with company searching for an experienced JR QA Tester.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with Oracle PL & SQL
- Profound knowledge of formal process methods and software engineering process
- Huge knowledge of software and hardware installation
- Familiarity with NT, UNIX and Solaris environments as well as testing concepts and the usage of Rational Test Studio tools
- Good understanding of QA processes, approaches, methodologies
- Ability to develop and execute test plans and test cases
- Ability to create, review and execute test cases based on functional requirements
- Superior advocacy and programming skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and problem-solving skills
JR QA tester, August 2005 – Present
Infinity Consulting Solutions, Garner, NC
- Analyzed and enforced manual and automated test tools.
- Maintained manual and automated test scripts and architectures.
- Formulated test artifacts and evaluated test cases and drafted regular reports.
- Oversaw anomalies and erroneous occurrences and verified changes in build.
- Monitored the change requests to me adhered to.
- Outlined ongoing summary evaluations.
JR QA tester, May 2000 – July 2005
Sapphire Technologies, Garner, NC
- Evaluated software and hardware requirements and designs.
- Formulated test cases, scripts and data.
- Conducted test plan review meetings with project team members.
- Coordinated in technical design and review sessions.
- Carried out testing and quality assurance activities.
- Provided assistance to development lead, solution architect, and project and release manager.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Saint Francis University, Loretto, PA