3117 Ray Court
Laurinburg, NC 28352
Job Objective To obtain an IVR Tester position with an established firm in which to utilize my experience and past training in this field.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in testing IVR speech recognition systems
- Expertise in using IVR speech detecting system
- Deep knowledge of IVR tests and procedures
- Wide knowledge of multiple IVR platforms
- Good understanding of quality assurance standards and practices
- Ability to document technical reports
- Skilled to use all Quality Center and QTP tools
- Proficient in understanding Option Trading systems and Equities
IVR Tester, August 2005 – Present
Innovar Group, Laurinburg, NC
- Developed and implemented tests according to customer requirement.
- Performed all tests in accordance to technical requirements.
- Evaluated and interpreted design specification for tests.
- Prepared and analyzed IVR test scripts.
- Designed test plans and test cased according to IVR documents.
- Assisted in development of automated test scripts for IVR.
IVR Tester, May 2000 – July 2005
Syscom Technologies, Laurinburg, NC
- Created test specifications and data.
- Observed and maintained defect tracking system and prepared reports of bugs present in systems.
- Scheduled timelines and system specifications for conducting tests.
- Planned tests on systems and performed manual tests where required.
- Performed root cause analysis on functional systems and processes.
- Evaluated and identified bugs in systems.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Franklin Pierce University, Rindge, NH