2135 Custer Street
Erie, PA 16501
Career Objective Qualified Facets Tester seeking a position in which to put my skills and experience to work for the right company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in writing test cases for the Facets applications
- Expertise in Facets extension development, Facets Testing, Facets Interfacing
- Familiarity with different aspects of Facets implementation lifecycle
- Exceptional knowledge of Facets 4.x version billing and pricing modules
- Sound knowledge of facets test cases
- Ability to test large applications
- Ability to perform troubleshoot on applications
Facets Tester, August 2005 – Present
Sriven Systems, Erie, PA
- Observed all phases of network development such as prepared complex test procedures, performed troubleshoot on process and analyzed each phase.
- Managed configuration of systems and equipment and ensured that it was compatible with systems.
- Investigated all issues and ensured that all tests performed were cost effective and resolved all issues.
- Developed all test processes and programs for various projects.
- Designed test procedures and specification for new products.
- Documented complex test plans for projects.
Facets Tester, May 2000 – July 2005
TEKsystems, Erie, PA
- Developed and implemented manual test plans and ensured that quality of all applications and system was maintained.
- Identified all issues on systems and documented and resolved all defects.
- Prepared standards and best practices for organization.
- Recorded reports and maintained documents for all test progress.
- Coordinated with clients and developed system requirements.
- Assisted managements and recommended programs and tests for processes.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Spencerian College, Louisville, KY