1915 Hickman Street
Bensenville, IL 60106
Job Objective Qualified Electronic Tester searching for a position with a growing company where my skills and knowledge can grow.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable electrical work experience in a manufacturing environment
- Familiarity with quality, test and final acceptance disciplines
- Proficiency in using digital multi meters, signal generators, semiconductor testers, curve tracers, and oscilloscopes
- Ability to ensure systems conform to production and quality standards
- Ability to maintain records relative to test function per quality procedures
- Ability to select appropriate procedures, techniques, tools, and equipment
- Ability to replace components and wiring circuits
- Ability to maintain all environmental and safety issues in manufacturing facility
Electronic Tester, August 2005 – Present
Aerotek, Bensenville, IL
- Performed regular tests on components, circuits and electronic assemblies and documented all results.
- Managed, repaired and modified all equipments as required.
- Recorded all logs and regularly updated data of all malfunctions on equipment.
- Trained junior staff in all test equipments and tools and assisted by conducting tests on equipments.
- Coordinated with engineers and developed new products and devised ways to be produced in manufacturing facility.
- Performed various tests such as light source training and video module training.
- Assisted Production Supervisor and maintained a record of all training and associated materials.
Electronic Tester, May 2000 – July 2005
Argus Technical Services, Bensenville, IL
- Conducted basic tests on equipments and processes using various mechanical and electronic tools and equipments.
- Recorded all tests results with help of flow meters and electrical equipment on data forms.
- Studied and interpreted all engineering specifications, blue prints and service bulletins for conducting tests.
- Ensured that all assemblies were according to product specification and all tests were carried as per industry standards and customer needs.
- Observed facility and recommended changes for improvements.
- Maintained damage free area and ensured that all safety practices were followed.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic Engineering, Central Kentucky Technical College, Lexington, KY