2755 Woodside Circle
Job ObjectiveTo obtain a position as an Ecommerce Tester with in your company in order to act on the skills and experience I have obtained through the years.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Proficient with Defect Tracking Tools, automation tools
- In-depth knowledge of software quality assurance and testing
- Good understanding of release and quality management processes
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and testing skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
TechnoDyle LLC,Pensacola, FL
August 2005 – Present
Reviewed functional design.
- Prepared and executed test plans.
- Analyzed, selected and implemented network management tools.
- Overseen development of system requirements.
- Executed automated tests.
- Created and reviewed test cases, conditions and scenarios.
Synectics, Pensacola, FL
May 2000 – July 2005
- Tested manually and automatically large scale e-Commerce project.
- Developed estimates for all relevant test activities.
- Ensured its successful implementation of the test plans, design and test cases.
- Gathered and confirmed test data.
- Populated Test Data grid.
- Reported defects, and escalated issues.
- Generated test logs, and documented & verified test results.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, NY