1398 Custer Street
Duke Center, PA 16729
Job Objective To obtain a position of Immunology Technologist where my skills can be fully utilized.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of conducting immunology diagnostic studies and documentation activities
- In-depth knowledge of microbiology, virology, and immunobiologytheories
- Remarkable knowledge of laboratory procedures, tests, instruments, reagents and controls
- Familiarity with medical terminology andmathematical computations
- Ability to prepare patient-specific reports and maintain data confidentiality
- Ability to handle biohazardous substances and use protective clothing, properly
TriHealth, Duke Center, PA
August 2012 – Present
- Developed, implemented and revised laboratory procedures and techniques.
- Tested and analyzed all given laboratory specimens, in an efficient manner.
- Analyzed research data and statistics and authored related research papers.
- Identified and eliminated all technical issues related to laboratory equipments and assays.
- Interpreted and complied with OSHA, JCAHO and laboratory regulations.
- Procured all necessary laboratory supplies and maintained their adequate stock levels.
Cooper University Hospital – Camden, NJ
May 2009 – July 2012
- Created, implemented, standardized and revised laboratory techniques and test procedures.
- Gathered and processed all biological samples for immunological studies.
- Handled and tested variety of human body fluids, like blood, urine, and spinal fluid, in the laboratory.
- Reviewed, validated and recorded all laboratory test results, properly.
- Calibratedand performed preventive maintenance on all assigned laboratory instruments.
- Trained and guided all lab assistants and medical interns, on laboratory procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Microbiology
San Antonio College, San Antonio, TX