1537 Prospect Valley Road
Burbank, CA 91504
Job Objective To obtain a Display Technologist position that will allow me to utilize my skills and has potential for growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of development and delivery of display technologies and products
- Sound knowledge of touch panel designs and flat panel display technologies
- Commendable knowledge of color science, photometry and human vision fundamentals
- Familiarity with LED, quantum dots, OLED and video-processing algorithms
- Ability to design and model characteristics of display technologies
- Ability to interact with cross-functional teams and outside suppliers, professionally
CellNetix Pathology, Burbank, CA
August 2012 – Present
- Modeled, designed and reviewed new display technologies for use in products.
- Created and presented a variety of technological display products.
- Evaluated and improved all product properties, and display performance.
- Supported and worked with multiple cross-functional groups, in a productive manner.
- Prepared and maintained Intellectual Property in areas of display technology design and implementation.
- Developed work-schedules and completed all assigned tasks, on time.
Weill Cornell Medical College – New York, NY
May 2009 – July 2012
- Developed and incorporated new display technologies into products, efficiently.
- Designed, fabricated, and presented a variety of electronic display components.
- Researched, assessed, and utilized emerging third-party display technologies, as needed.
- Prepared and implemented highly effective Risk Assessment and Mitigation plan related to work.
- Developed and maintained strong professional relationships with assigned engineering team.
- Obtained and maintained latest information related to display technology developments and industry trends.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
Eastern Oregon University, La Grande, OR