4403 Harper Street
Paducah, KY 42001
Job Objective To obtain a Dairy Technologist position in a company that will allow me to grow along with the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of dairy product research and development in an automated dairy environment
- In-depth knowledge of dairy technology, sensory testing, and flavor applications
- Remarkable knowledge of all applicable laws and regulatory guidelines
- Proficient in using pasteurizer, evaporator, spray dryer and other instruments
- Ability to formulate and produce a variety of dairy products
- Ability to interact with staff, clients, and other department personnel, in a professional manner
Sensient Technologies Corporation, Paducah, KY
August 2012 – Present
- Managed all operations of dairy plant and supervised all work done by the staff.
- Created and implemented strategic business plans for the department.
- Controlled product costs and achieved all production targets, successfully.
- Prepared and maintained production checklists, reports and other related documents.
- Adhered to HACCP, GMP and GHP procedures and followed safety and quality standards of company.
- Mentored and trained assigned team on manufacturing process, technology and standards.
One Source Personnel, Inc., Paducah, KY
May 2009 – July 2012
- Developed, checked, and improved a variety of dairy products for commercial production.
- Monitored and reduced process and product related costs, in an efficient manner.
- Inspected and tested all plant equipments and ensured their proper functioning.
- Performed sterilization of process equipments and ensured cleanliness of workplace.
- Prepared and maintained accurate and timely records of production and quality control activities.
- Built and maintained profitable relationships with vendors of ingredients, equipments and other supplies.
Master’s Degree in Food Technology
Trumbull Business College, Warren, OH