3129 W Lawrence Rd
Akron, OH 44301
Objective Position as a Wildlife Technician that will allow me to utilize both my extensive technical and customer service experience.
Summary of Skills:
- Sound knowledge of wildlife control services
- Ability to uphold and restore aquatic and habitats
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Ability to work as part of team or independently
Discovery, Akron, OH
August 2005 to till date
- Maintained and fixed aquatic and surroundings for various wildlife species.
- Protected and improved existing and lost habitat condition.
- Cleared watercourses and set up blockades to shield wildlife.
- Conducted wildlife surveys and provided accurate reports to supervisor.
NGC, Akron, OH
May 2000 to July 2005
- Provided assistance to manager in planning and administration of wildlife region.
- Provided bird and wildlife control services to the customers.
- Assembled wildlife species for biological research.
- Assisted in setting up informational signs for public help.
Associate’s Degree in Wildlife Biology
University of New Hampshire, Durham, NH