1798 Ethel Ave SW
Bethpage, NY 11714
Objective To obtain a responsible, challenging Water Technician position with a progressive, growth-oriented organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Remarkable experience in conducting chemical tests and process water
- Operational knowledge of sanitation equipment and laboratory apparatus
- Familiarity with basic water chemistry and analytical testing procedures
- Wide knowledge of waste water treatment procedures
- Ability to locate underground water lines
- Ability to operate and maintain assigned laboratory instruments
Aqua Pure, Bethpage, NY
August 2005 to till date
Operated sanitation equipment and adjusted laboratory instruments as needed.
Conducted bromate and bromide tests on in progress and completed products.
Conducted water processing tests and maintained QMS essentials.
Collected micro samples of in progress and completed product to meet regulatory requirements.
Completed projects assigned by Quality Manager & Resource.
High School Diploma
Kaplan University, Davenport, IA