5823 Sycamore Ave
Grand Blanc, MI 48439
Objective To obtain the Transport Technician positions which will challenge me and help the organization continue to be successful.
Summary of Skills:
- Familiarity with all types of transport rules and regulations
- Proficient with garage tools, lifts, hoists and jacking equipment.
- Ability to perform repair and maintenance on trucks & trailers
- Ability to maintain vehicle maintenance and repair schedule
- Ability to identify and obtain necessary replacement parts
St. Vincent Healthcare, Grand Blanc, MI
August 2005 to till date
Maintained equipment and material inventory accurately.
Prepared documents and handed over to the customer on time.
Coordinated with customer on projects and work orders.
Provided technical support to customers and technicians.
St. Anthony’s Medical Center, Grand Blanc, MI
May 2000 to July 2005
Ensured patient safety while shifting them between interdepartmental divisions.
Transported unclean medical equipment to Central Processing.
Selected and delivered medical equipment for use in clinical areas.
Provided transportation of expired patients to the mortuary.
High School Diploma
Kaplan University, Davenport, IA