812 Robinson Switch Rd
Santa Monica, CA 90405
Objective Seek to join a reputed organization as a Telemetry Technician.
Summary of Skills:
- Operational knowledge of Medical cardiac monitors and telemetry packs
- Sound knowledge of all medical terms and telemetry patterns
- Ability to interpret cardiac arrhythmias
- Proficient with ECG’s, holter monitor set up, Bio Z and dictation
- Ability to prepare, operate, and maintain centralized telemetry equipment
Methodist Dallas Medical Center, Santa Monica, CA
August 2005 to till date
Monitored cardiac, electrocardiogram and cardiac screen and appraisals.
Interpreted atrial and ventricular rhythm, PR, QRS and QT interval, ectopic beats.
Collected and recorded telemetry data.
Identified dysrhythmias and carried out immediate preventive action.
Prepared reports during cardiac arrest and reported changes to on-duty nurse.
Checked system and patient identification and analyzed dysrhythmia.
High School Diploma
Greenway High School, Coleraine, MN