117 County Road 328
Providence, RI 02905
Objective To obtain the Sleep Technician positions which will challenge me and help the organization continue to be successful.
Summary of Skills:
- Huge experience in polysomnographic testing
- Broad knowledge of biological science
- Ability to maintain privacy in patient matters
- Ability to gather data and keep detailed records
- High degree of detail-orientation and self-motivation
Spill, Providence, RI
August 2005 to till date
Compiled and analyzed patient information.
Prepared sleep testing procedures and performed Polysomnographic protocols.
Observed Polysomnographic records.
Performed sleep studies observing duties.
Monitored and recorded activities of people undergoing from sleep disorders.
L&b Inc, Providence, RI
May 2000 to July 2005
Maintained and used sleep-monitoring system.
Evaluated and recorded heart rate and blood pressure.
Monitored machines and recorded sleep data.
Provided comfort and explained test procedures to patients.
Rendered basic patient care.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
University of New Hampshire, Durham, NH