2541 Sixth St NE
Brisbane, CA 94005
Objective Position as a Production Technician that will allow me to utilize both my extensive technical and customer service experience.
Summary of Skills:
- Huge experience working with continuous chemical manufacturing processes
- Sound knowledge of Software like SAP, PIMS, Master Task List, PI
- Good Knowledge of UOP work processes
- Ability to operate and troubleshoot programmable logic controllers
Tribune Company, Brisbane, CA
August 2005 to till date
- Used hand tools, computers and production tools.
- Maintained product quality, productivity and inventory of the products.
- Monitored and verified process data and on-line testing.
- Assisted other with plant operations.
Merck & Co, Brisbane, CA
May 2000 to July 2005
- Troubleshot and maintained equipment as production schedule.
- Provided production related guidance to others.
- Installed and calibrated equipment for ongoing operations.
- Performed on-going cleaning and maintenance.
- Prepared documents on work performed.
Associate Degree in Information Technology
University of California, Berkeley, CA